1) Get off to an early start. We all know what it's like to be in a hurry, our natural response is to go faster. Wherever you need to go, leave early so that you allow yourself enough time to get there.
2) Let it go. If someone cuts you off, is tailgating or makes an unpleasant remark or gesture, don't stoop to his or her level. Be the better person and let it go.
3) Cut down on the time spent in your car. If you have flex time at work use it.
4) Mind your manners. Treat other drivers with the same courtesy you would expect from them: Signal before changing lanes, don't tail-gate, maintain your speed limit and don't run red lights.
5) Keep your anger in check. Even the smallest amount of anger may result in aggressive driving.